Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Kingscounty
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Kingscounty
To be clear, two people can use the same account on here?

So to the second person. Lisa I assume? I’m guessing here since that name was thrown out there and I truly have no idea who you are. Again I tried reading some of these “articles” of the member or apparently members known as NYMafia and couldn’t get through them. So forgive if I have the wrong person. Who is it that you think is pro government here? I mean your on a LCN site so I wouldn’t think there would be too many.

I'm the one who designs and manages the site as well as puts together the YouTube videos. The Other Guy is the primary writer on the site although I myself have contributed some articles. I've been a journalist for over 30 years having written for The Chicago Tribune and other newspapers in the Chicago area as well as for magazines and so forth. I also wrote the story/book on Steven Crea and the Meldish Murder - Guilt for the Guiltless.

Ok cool. There’s a big difference in the linguistics. I wanted to clear that up. Thank you.

But back to the question I posed. Who is it that you think is so very pro government?

Moe Tilden is the first that comes to mind.

Lol ok. I can’t debate that. But to fair to Moe and in my years of lurking here he more so seems to be busting balls more then anything else. But again as I said I very rarely post and engage. I found the story hilarious and I had to post it. As far as your partner he rubs me the wrong way. That’s all. Him and I don’t need to go back and forth. Some people just don’t mix.