AND NOW I ADDRESS THE FORUM WITH THE ISSUE OF MY SO CALLED "BONA-FIDES" ...LOL

If you guys have noticed I NEVER write biographies about living or active street guys. I only write about things from the past, and about guys who have either died, or are so old that they are mostly out of the life for many years already and cannot be "hurt" if I mention them.

Do you know why that is? Because I know either the statute of limitations has long expired on any criminal violations I may write about, or these guys are in the ground and unless the law plans to dig em up and charge them with a crime, they've all reached home base safe and sound. Lol

Why? Why would I care? I'll tell ya why. Because many of the subjects I've written bios about are/were my friends, or members of my blood family. Hell, many of them were my blood family (or we were like family)! So long as I know that I cannot hurt em, I feel free to write about them. In other words, its over!

I even have that exact disclaimer on our Button Guys of The New York Mafia website.

I still have family members and many friends in "The Life", and I'll be damned if I'd ever look to hurt them, or "out" them in any way. I'm no rat! Lol

Many of these people are dear to me. Whether that sits well with readers is of no importance to me. It is my life, and I'm keeping it real here. As real as a heart attack!

But as far as educating the public, you guys, It's my pleasure. I personally feel this thing is mostly over. For me its mostly a historical thing at this stage of the game. If it was still a viable entity. A solid coalition of guys the way it was many decades ago. Believe me when I tell ya that I'd never be on here. And there would be no Button Guys of The New York Mafia because I never would have created the website in the first place. Lol.... and THATS the Gods honest truth!

So there ya have it fellas. Believe it. Don't believe it. Thats entirely your choice. But I thought once and for all I'd let you guys know what's what ok.

One more thing, the wiser of you might notice that while my partner Lisa openly allows her name to be used for the site. I do not. You might wanna ask yourselves why that is? .... food for thought no?