Originally Posted by Kingscounty
I lol’d myself. For what it’s worth I posted because I saw no one else did.

NYMAfIA I don’t post here often because unlike you I’m not some gangster fan boy. I happened upon here accidentally years ago when a close friend sent me Wikipedia thing about his father. This site was down the line of the google search. So I stopped in and was blown away by many of the members and how their stories of people I knew as a kid where so close to the ones I either heard or saw. But a lot those members have left because dickhead posters like yourself. Calling people idiots from behind a keyboard is real a tough guy move. And your arguments with Moe do nothing for this site.

---
First of all. my comment was about the article, NOT about you per se! So please don't get your panties in a bunch.

#2, it IS an idiot article (you even said you agreed with my assessment). Did you write the article? No right? so why are you so defensive?

#3, I am not a "gangster fanboy" as you say, but I'd like to think of myself as a decent researcher and good contributor of all things organized crime. Do you not agree with me on that? Have you visited our site? Buttonguys of The New York Mafia. I think you may enjoy it if you do visit us. I invite you to do so, ok.

#4, I am not trying to be a "keyboard racketeer," In fact, far from it. I try my best to always conduct myself in an intelligent and gentlemanly fashion on this board. And I like to think I've made a lot of friends on this forum. Even when we disagree on a subject, we tend to be amenable about it, so it's actually a fun exchange.

#5, whatever words I had with Moe is because he started in with me. If you bother to trace our treads all the way back to the start, It'll bare that out. Mine was just a "defense" mechanism against verbal attacks toward me. Understand? But generally speaking I do not have any problems with anyone on here. Moe was the exception.

#6, I don't call other posters "dickheads", Lol, thats not how I speak.

Last edited by NYMafia; 11/16/20 06:15 PM.