surprising to alot of people that slewidge was a full patch HA and for that community to have a murder related to OC at all.
the local ottawa HA chapter has been silent since his murder as well as all HA chapters in the province of ontario for that matter.
i guess u can take from that what u may.
i don't think his murder is related to the 2016 attempts on both bernatchez and boudreault considering those were the 2 top guys in chapter at the time and there shootings were over drug territory and a dispute w/ the HA leadership in QC.
the ottawa chapter was closed and all members went to other HA clubs in province or QC.in 2018 the chapter was re-opened making me think slewidge was a fairly new member.
the ottawa HA have been spreading out into surrounding rural areas of ottawa for years and left most of street level dealing to street gangs or affiliated non patched networks who pay a tax to operate on territory.
i wouldn't hold yer breath for this to get solved anytime soon ottawa police r slow moving and notoriously bad at closing OC murder cases.