It is over, the only way for Trump to win is if he goes full blown dictator. Many current and former public officials anticipated such an event might happen, even after Florida in the 2000 election, that measures were put in place as time went on in the new millennium, even two years before this election when problems a raised in votes being counted, they fixed it and so far none of the issues surfaced. That doesn't mean there were no issues during this elections, just means no issues that have merit has come to light. Trump has cases depending and on ongoing in states, but he does not have a pot to piss in, and regardless of those outcomes they will not have any bearing on the results of this election. Trump is still the president for the next couple of month and in that time he could wreck havoc on the economy. That is something that fits his character, he does not care for anyone except his own ego which has been hurt badly with the results of this election.
When he is out of office officially dont be surprised if the next day or two he is put in handcuffs. His supporters will call foul, but hey a lot of charges were not brought against him while he was president, but with him not in office, he is going to have the best seat in the house on Bubba Rays lap.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green