Originally Posted by alicecooper
Here's the bar video. Shows the start of the fight as well.
https://youtu.be/phi-bOeXMu8

Man they hit that one pagan like 20 times in the face while others held him. There's no way to conclude anything other than this is an instance of cops being criminal thugs and a couple of them should see the other side of the bars but they'll probably get raises.

They were so bold, I gotta wonder how many people they've rat packed before this.

Alicecooper.this whole thing stinks to high heaven. One of the cops drank over a fifth of booze during his time at the bar. All were drunk,AND armed. They not only rat-packed DeLuca,but beat and tasered some of the other Club guys as well. Not one of the cops faced any criminal charges whatsoever.. On top of that,when Detectives took the surveillance video of the brawl,it was mysteriously"lost" or "damaged". The owner of the bar had the video backed up in the cloud,so as a result, we have the video that we've all seen. I'm not saying the Pag*ns are Boy Scouts,and I'm sure they've done their share of violence,but they're not sworn law enforcement officers like these POS cops. Our Civilian Police Review Board is a toothless dragon,and doesn't even have the authority to subpoena cops,let alone dole out any punishment.
On the bright side,that may change soon. There is a ballot referendum in the upcoming election to grant the CPRB a lot more authority in investigating cases.