Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
clap

I recommend the mods lock this up.

I agree. These types of conversations go no where. Every race has been done wrong. But some of the things I've read here are disingenuous. I just find it ironic, that all these other races that has "been through similar things as blacks" particularly Asians, Italians/Other European cultures don't (in most cases) relate or empathize (not sympathy which is different) with the blacks. It's interesting. But anyway. The thread should be ended by the Mods.

I do have sympothy for the blacks, particularly black children since the majority of black children are born out of wedlock and have no fathers. Who is to blame, the missing in action fathers or the mothers who dont care about bringing a child into an environment with stability?
There are big time issues with the black culture that seem to be accepted and it shouldnt be.
I see a lot of immigrants from india for example who come to this country with no money and without speaking our language but yet their children excel and dont get involved with violent crime and irrespinsible thug culture. You know why? Strong family values.
Children dont need wealth, they need love and stability. You dont get the stability part from a 19 or 20 year old black girl.
You slash the out of wedlock birth rate in the black community by 50%, the problems such as violence and incarceration go down by 50%.
The out of wedlock birth rate in the black community is almost 75%, thats absolutely ridiculous and there is no excuse for that in the year 2020.

Last edited by Lenox; 10/14/20 09:48 AM.