Originally Posted by Irishman12
Originally Posted by afsaneh77
I was not a fan at the beginning, and you remember how much I disagreed with Bush, granted if we didn't have stakes in this election, probably I would still listen to the media that orange man is bad, but we do now. So I see media for what they are, and they have always been, I was just naive. Anyway, I keep dreaming it's a landslide in his favor and we would be happy. His defeat would be a deadly blow to us, we probably would never recover from that, like ever.

We were all naive until Trump exposed them for the agenda pushing, biased, non-news but more political commentator hacks that they are. For your country and for mine, I pray that Trump wins re-election!

I don't wish him dead, but he is a disgusting, corrupt and vile human being. If he is president another four years, we will not recognize the United States. He's nothing more than a bully and a conman, a reality TV host that his been over his head from day one.

I want him alive, so he can face the charges that he's avoided in the White House after he loses the election. He intentionally put people in harm's way by holding Superspreader events, going around without his mask and minimizing the dangers of this disease. He actually said that nothing bad came from any of his events. Tell that to Herman Cain's family. Or Kelly Ann Conway's. Or the families of the secret service agents that he forced to get into a hermetically sealed automobile with an infected Covid patient, all for the sake of a photo-op and a pet to his massive ego.

Anyway, just my two pennies. Hope everyone stays safe!!

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club