Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Irishman12
2nd Weller 107 I grabbed this week. Heard the Maker's 101 is only available internationally at duty free shops but because of the virus and travel being down so much this year, they're releasing them in the States to move units. I took a flyer on it and I actually like it. Not a pricey bottle either at $33.50. I'll probably pick up another bottle.

I was at a dinner party several years ago and watched the host sitting next to me slowly drink an entire bottle of Makers Mark throughout the evening.
tHE MAN DID NOT EVEN APREAR TO BE SLIGHTLY BUZZED.
I was amazed and will never forget that.

Wow! eek

Last night's late night pickup. Got a text from a friend that the store he was at had 1 more of the Sweet Wheats which I'd been wanting to try. I'd had 1792 Small Batch and Bottled in Bond and I wasn't impressed with either but this Sweet Wheat was very good. Hard to find but if I see it again, I'd grab another bottle. Smooth but with a somewhat creamy taste to it. Also picked up another McKenna 10. Bought and tried it for the first time months ago and wasn't overly impressed. Went back to it recently after "letting it breath," and enjoyed it more a second time around so went ahead and picked this up as well while getting the SW.

Attached Files 1234.jpg