Originally Posted by Dob_Peppino
I have never heard of him, its funny because I could almost feel like I've known about most of the major guys but I am always fascinated by these "sleepers" that NYmafia presents in a proper perspective. These are the guys that make up CN, not just the Bosses and known guys. Looking forward to the read, I'm sure its insightful (P.s. Can we get some guys from Brooklyn? And I'm not talking about Profaci/Colombos either lol )

---
I wholeheartedly agree with you Don Pep. These are the true guys who form the backbone of Cosa Nostra. The most publicly known guys and bosses, although important, make up just a pimple on an Elephants ass in the full scheme of the Italian underworld. I thoroughly enjoy researching and then writing about these "sleepers" as you so aptly put it. I'm glad you enjoy them.

And yes, I promise to do some Brooklyn guys in the near future. But first I have a whole bunch of things for you guys in the meantime. So besides and including Brooklyn, I have a few surprises in the direction we're gonna go in soon.

I think you're gonna like it. (I hope so anyway) Lol

Last edited by NYMafia; 09/30/20 10:16 PM.