Now that we have swatted around this subject for a bit, and I see that there is indeed deep interest related to this mob phenomena, We will be putting out what I personally consider to be an extremely sensitive and accurate depiction of what ITS REALLY LIKE out there "on the streets"

I debated posting this up because it indeed touches "most of the bases" regarding the differences between goodfellas and knock around guys. But after some thought I felt If I could write it up properly and succinctly enough so that our readers can truly get an insiders viewpoint, I'd do it. In other words if I could truly do it justice and explain to our readers what I consider to be the truest picture of "the street"... then I'd do it!

I do believe I've been able to accomplish that. I am almost done with the piece now.... Once complete, we will put it up in a separate stand alone post for all to read it and debate the content of it, if you so wish.

I do believe that it will be an eyeopener for many. I certainly hope so anyway. Lol

Last edited by NYMafia; 09/27/20 06:32 PM.