Colonel, Not at all.....in fact I'm doubling down on my statement. There are TONS of guys all around the five boros daily. They just don't hang around social clubs today. What are crews made up of? Guys right? So doesn't tons of guys essentially mean tons of crews? It's one and the same thing. All six families in the NYC metro area have guys there, in every boro daily. Many still live within the boros themselves, many more have moved to the suburbs which is a trend because the demographics in the city changed. But they still come into the city to do business and/or hang around daily. But social clubs which were on nearly every corner years back are no more. I myself owned several private clubs in my day, I gave that up twenty years back. Today, the guys hang in restaurants, cafes, stores, businesses that they run. Social clubs draw way too much heat and the cops bust em up. You can't even have a card game anymore. So what's the point? But there are a lot of guys all around the city. Make no mistake about it. And that means tons of crews!