Yes and no. The Yamaguchi-gumi is big so there are more levels, the bigger ones are like that but all are similar. Hollander already said it. Clans are gangs, that have the same structure, but when it comes to Federation setups, the Kimicho is the boss of bosses for the group, underneath him are the Saiko-Komon, and So-Honbucho are associates who are direct with the boss. The Wasagashira is the underboss and right hand man to the Kimicho who is also a Kanbu the boss of his own family and are made members. The Kanbu are bosses of their own families. The Shateigashira is also a Kanbu who oversees Kyodai members and are regional bosses. The Gashira are Kanbu who are under the Kimicho with two or more becoming Wasagashira and Shateigashira. The Kyodai are big brothers who are equivalent to capo who are in command of Shatei are little brothers who are soldiers. The exception to this structure is the Sumiyoshi-Kai which has a Kimicho who's power is shared with seven other Kanbu. When it comes to a clan there is one kanbu, but the structure is the same.
There are a total of 25 organizations that are designated boryokudan, but the yakuza membership is actually three time or more then the numbers given has there are many groups not given this designation.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green