Originally Posted by alicecooper
One last thing, this guy on Gangland, starts at .30 seconds in, says he was a cook and also shot a mob member in front of the cops. I'm thinking around 1979 or so?

https://youtu.be/kDSexPd0phY

Says he was sold out. Mob gave the pagans a sportster for him so he ratted.

Would this be Maingy who did that? In the book Maingey's kid talks about an ironhead sportster he was supposed to inherit from his dad but his dad sold it. I always wondered if it was the same bike.

The guy in the video is James "Jimmy D" DeGregorio. He was a pretty hardcore Pag*n,but never Pres. He killed a young couple to prevent them from testifying against another Club member.
He was a meth cook who sold product to the Club and went to jail for the shooting of the Mob guy in Philly. That was a true incident.
While locked up,he found that his "brothers" had sold him out for $10,000 offered to them by the Mob to kill him and also to eliminate him as the middleman in the meth operation,so they could deal directly with their own cooks.
He made a nice deal with the Feds,and turned rat. One of the people he testified against in court was 'Cheyenne" Richter,son of current Pa*an Pres "Conan" Richter.
As far as the 16's who patched over to the 81 in Philly,there were probably only 4 or 5. I'm only going by my opinion and some experience,but once a 1%er patches to another Club,that's it. Not only are they not welcomed back,they are put "out bad". They are forever targeted by the Club they left,and if caught on their own,will be forced to return their Club cut prior to being beaten, possibly tortured,and possibly killed, because of the huge disrespect they demonstrated. This would apply whether or not they were accepted into other 81 chapters.Leaving the Club under acceptable conditions is one thing,but leaving to patch over is a major sin in that world.
BTW, I didn't read LT's book .
If you want some insight on ThePag*ns determination to retrieve Colors from guys that patched over to the 81,just check out this link:
https://gangsterreport.com/the-hell...d-pagans-crashing-of-hells-angels-party/
Ironically Rooster Katona became Nat'l President a few years ago. For some interesting info on him,just Google Sutar"s Soldiers.

Last edited by Lou_Para; 09/14/20 04:26 PM.