Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by NYMafia
[quote=Giacomo_Vacari]@NYMafia, that information is hear say but, because it came from the lips of a few top Genovese New Jersey members, I am inclined to believe it. Before Casella went a way, he was a big earner with connections with the Genovese crime family. After his release he became a brokster, but still had his connections.

Ciancaglini never met with New York. He went to a meeting with Scarfo, Testa, Casella, and Monte, where Scarfo told him that they squashed the beef New York had with in surrounding the Bruno hit.

If you heard it from somebody on the street then that's that. Good enough. I never heard that but I guess it is possible. Catena was still alive at that time and they both dealt in Jersey. You meet a lot of people in life and they may have become friendly along the way. So it's possible. Somebody saved him thats for sure because he walked away where Tony Bananas and Freddy Salerno did not.

I take it that you're from the NYC area then.

If this would b a feud,..Chickie can be found almost any day in front of Stogie Joes on Passyshunk ave...go 2 the source & ask him...he's a nice guy..he may or may not answer u....

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...