Originally Posted by Zavattoni
@Chin-Gigante

Simone and Sindone were definitely involved in the Bruno murder. Why do you think they were murdered??

Chickie Ciancaglini may have not have been involved but he had to atleast know about it because he was close with Simone and Sindone.

New York wanted Chickie Ciancaglini murdered but Scarfo protected him and gave him a pass.

The reasons for my doubts are laid out clearly in my previous two posts, in which I also identify ulterior motives for their murders - especially Simone. Raymond Martorano admitted his involvement in the Bruno murder and wasn't harmed. Ralph Napoli admitted to Leonetti that he had provided the weapon for the hit and he also wasn't harmed. According to Ralph Natale, Felix Bocchino and Anthony Ferrante were also involved in Bruno's murder and avoided being killed in retaliation. Not only did those guys survive but they were elevated by the new leadership (Napoli was promoted to captain; Martorano, Bocchino and Ferrante were all made). The only guys who got killed were Caponigro and then Simone and Sindone who both posed a clear threat to Testa's leadership. (And Freddie Salerno, but he was used as bait to lure Caponigro to the meeting in New York with Gigante's crew so he could be killed.)

Where did you see that New York wanted Ciancaglini killed? I have never seen this reported anywhere, just that he was brought before Testa, Casella and Scarfo to see if he was involved or not. If New York decided Ciancaglini should be killed then he would have been killed.