This question may have been answered in prior years; but what were Pete Casella and Frank Narducci thinking when they thought they could get away with planning the murder of Phil Testa??? Narducci was wealthy and a captain; but he had no crew I believe; Casella was a drug dealer and underboss; Why wasn’t he content in his position as #2 in the family.

I mean; They both know and saw firsthand what happened to Antonio Caponigro; Frank Sindone; and John Simone who all were involved in the Bruno hit. (Chickie Ciangalini may have been involved but I caught a lot of heat mentioning his name
In another topic)

I just don’t get it; What were Pete Casella and Narducci thinking and these guys were pretty much old timers who knew the rules. One more thing; Why did Phil Testa want a old 70 year old drug dealer as his underboss over Nicky Scarfo?

Last edited by Zavattoni; 09/11/20 12:30 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.