What does fashion and house size has anything to do with these two men? Carlo Gambino lived in a humble home and big Paul had a mansion. Carlo dressed like any old grandfather and paul dressed like a wall street exec. Burke and watts were both serious guys was my point and mentioned in the same sentence often due to being non remembers. Tony ducks was caught on wire tap with fat Tony about how they wack captains like it's nothing. So in that life weather you are made or not made, i would think the risk is high for both parties. Both watts and burke did a lot of work and im sure made men were in that column. Truth is they were both gangsters and very notorious italian or not. I was reading the book "tough guy" by Eddie Maloney and first chapter he says after his fiend Mcbratney was wacked by gotti. He was never sure if he did or didn't have a contract on him for his involvement in the gambino kidnapping. So he he went to burke and burke was good friends with dellacroce and neil called off the contract on him as a favor to Burke. The assumption that jimmy Burke because he did the dirty work or lower rung crimes was a nobody and not an earner is just flat out untrue. The bosses all new him, made money with him and highly respected him. He was a boss of his own crew and did his own dirt up until he went away. He split money with vario his friend and was allowed to come and go as he pleased for the most part. As i learned watts did the same. I watched a harlem black gangster in an interview say how feared, fearless and respected burke was even as an old man in jail. Yes they were bad people but we are not commenting on the boy scouts web site. Its about organized crime which shockingly doesn't produce the most kindess of human beings

Last edited by jackdempsey1930; 09/04/20 02:01 AM.