To make it clear - this is the other half of The New York Mafia - the only person I hero worship is my grandfather who was a World War II veteran.

However, what's being missed here in this conversation is the fact that we have a justice system in this country that is supposed to follow the rules of law which in many cases for many, many people aside from just people associated with organized crime is out of whack and not working the way it is supposed to work. You cannot convict someone based on the view that "they have victimized tens of thousands of people in the past century."

If a person is accused of whatever crime then that is the crime for which they are to face in a court of law. Not crimes that may or may have not been committed in the past. And this is with everyone.

So, my stance on this is a balanced, fair and impartial judicial process for everyone and for people to stick to the facts and not rumors and misinformation and gossip.

And just to reiterate the fact that because someone takes that stance and the person they are writing about happens to be someone with an OC label does not mean they are "worshipping" or "idolizing" anyone.