Originally Posted by ColonelReb
I would think you would love the discussion to be over when your argument was home prices and not mob history. Joe Brocchini, in your opinion, is a much bigger mobster because his house was so expensive. What was Neil Dellacroce's house worth in Staten Island? By your reasoning Brocchini was more important than a Gambino Underboss. When was Joseph Brocchini made? Do you have any idea or are your just copy/pasting newspaper articles and passing them off on your website?

No reason to get testy, lol, we're just having a discussion here my man!

The only reason why I mentioned about the houses was because YOU brought it up trying to make a point (look at our previous discussions). I was just addressing each point you made.

To address you other points; 1) Brocchini was NOT a Gambino, but affiliated with the Lucchese Family. 2) as Furio said Joe was suspected to have made in early 1976 and then Joe was murdered shortly thereafter. 3) The homes DO NOT make the bigger mobster, but at THAT period in time Demeo hadn't yet become "Demeo". He was still only starting out and not truly established with the inter. car theft ring, drugs, etc. Brocchini was already a multi-millionaire many times over (Fact). and a major player 4) an as Furio also aptly observed many old-timers like Dellacroce etc., lived in modest homes regardless of wealth. The younger guys? Not so much.

And as for your last accusation? About whether I really have "any idea" or do I just "copy and paste info" onto my website? LOL

I will say one thing ColonelReb, and you can take this to the bank. The vast majority of info on my website, especially about when talking about NY, NJ, and FL, is 70% all me. I don't even need to crack a book, or do a Google search.

If you are a "mob aficionado", which I'd imagine you are if you visit forums like this, and my site. Then you shouldn't even have to pose a silly question like that. Ok.

Don't you know? Can't you tell, that much of what I write is extremely singular information? Do you really think I pulled a lot of that stuff from the net? or a book?

If so please produce that book so we can all see it.

PS: I also know much more than I sometimes put down on paper understand? Because at the end of the day certain things I feel are still not open for discussion.You might fall off your chair if you knew a bit more about me. I NEVER talk out of my ass. When I say something on my site, or on here its on the money. And if I'm wrong, it's a rarity. Nobody's perfect right? lol...... but I never pull stuff from the sky or anywhere else.

Please read my "about us" page on our site TNYM, it may offer you a different perspective about me.
--
In the meantime, it was good chatting with you. I always enjoy a good debate. Stay well, stay safe.

Last edited by NYMafia; 09/03/20 08:54 AM.