Originally Posted by Serpiente
Life : I have made it a point not to respond to people like you. I don,t know where you live ,but i drove buy this place every day for two years . For a year and a half there was that RR parked there. Now a union labor that worked for me on occasions also worked there ,every day he would tell these stories to the other guys about this place he worked at night.I over herd this all the time. Then i was eating at one of my spots in A.C. and the bar tender confirmed this, He is a young guy also ,but he is in the know. (That's it)not in the mob,just a guy that hangs where some of these guys do.And by the way the cars u talked about were around also,it was a driveway that held 4 cars. I still drive by there twice a day,on my way to my office,and the way home.

Now about other postsers you say that lie i have no clue.

Now as far as me all my posts are true, there a few that we were at Angeloni's drinking heavy and i would show the guys on my phone while i was posting,and they would grab the phone and fuck around type a couple things back at people.But lying no way.Now on the phone drunk trying to type and having a laugh ,Typing crazy words yes ,if i was to lie don't u think would tell the good mob stuff, why would i go out of my way to just talk about the things in my neighborhood.If i told the things that i know about the life, and the people, that did not rat or are dying in jail. I would not be writing this.

And when you hear the few guys that chime in on people, hiding behind many U.N.and find out why they do it, maybe you will get it or maybe you will join them or maybe you did join them.But the many possible thousands" that read and contribute to others on this board are the ones i am sharing with.If you have a question for me cos you know different then just ask , or P.M. If i am off or wrong i would want to know. There was just a guy the other day that told me (Beeps ) was not made when he was living down here.Now i was around this guy 3 days a week for a couple years and i thought he was made.No fucking big deal , but this guy did not go and call people liars and tell them they don't know what they r talking about.
And i do know a little about this place that he opend for those couple years,the reason i know about it is cos one of scarfos blood family had a eating spot there. I could go on and on......

When Interpol?