Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
I love thenewyorkmafia.com website and everything they put out. Phenomenally well written content. The people who are triggered by their ambition and willingness to view both sides of the coin is nothing short of pathetic to me. Don't stop doing what you're doing guys. I followed the Crea case closely. Anyone with a brain can see what the government did here. OC cases usually don't have very high appeal odds, but I would argue that the Crea case has one of the highest odds I've seen in a good while.

Ralphie, I really appreciate your glowing endorsement of our website, content, and viewpoints on the life.

We (Lisa and I) absolutely intend to continue with a wealth of great content... I think you'll love what coming up in the next few months.

I agree that Crea SHOULD have a good appeal, but as we both know, after conviction it's a steep uphill battle. Still, I do hope for his sake and that of his family that he gets some relief.

We are trying to finish up an pictorial/thumbnail expose' of the Chicago Outfit as we speak. hopefully it'll be out by tomorrow