Originally Posted by MeyerLansky
sil also got to kill many people
he killed aid, jimmy altieri, burt gervasi, fat dom
Who do you think ordered more hits, Tony as Boss or Junior in his day?
hard to say because junior was a boss for short time
he order brendan killed and that irish junky

Funny enough I forgot about Silvio but basically I was trying to say, going beyond the time-line of the show, and assuming that because those guys had been around since to 60s/70s that they probably had more notches. When it came to Junior I was really speaking about his whole career

To answer my own questions though, I would put it like this
Paulie Walnuts probably did the most hits of all the guys
Phil Leotardo probably did the most high profile hits (on important figures in NY)
Richie probably killed the most guys of the record (unauthorized or on guys not made)

When it comes to Junior, I think we didn't really get to see the "best" of him as a gangster. By the fact that he was actually there for the Brendan filone hit (as a old man) showed me he had an appetite for it and was probably alittle more ruthless(in his heyday) then given credit.

And Johnny Sack seemed to be a money-maker, I don't think he probably ever actually clipped anyone. Carmine Jr got in on Nepotism, I also don't think he "popped his cherry in that regard"

"Joe Bananas went after Carlo Gambino, the war went on for seven years..... When guys go to the mattresses, they're not out earning" -Tony Soprano