Not much of a surprise. He was an old man and was on oxygen and had CPOD then he contracted covid. The guy who helped that channel had his father die not long after they had all gotten sick and the way he kept saying that Frank wasn't feeling well enough to do a new video or a live stream I figured he was worse off than they were letting on. He had an interesting life and that was an interesting channel.

Weird that in one of his videos he said he happened to run into Tony Spilotro's wife Nancy at the pharmacy years after he had been in WP and he gave her a few hundred bucks as she was broke and was selling prescription pills to make ends meet. What the hell happened to all Tony's $$$$$ and assets? He had to have been rolling in dough with all the illegal shit he was involved in for a few decades and Frank had talked about the properties that he owned in and around Vegas and the legit restaurants and investments he was into. He legit sold his jewelry store and got was the equivalent of 700K back in the day. I find it hard to believe he basically had nothing to leave to his family. I guess Tony's adopted son got into drugs after Tony was killed and OD'd and passed away a few years back. Frank also said that Tony would have been essentially kicked out of the mob when he was sent to prison, which would have been a relatively short stretch as Tony wasn't an old man when he was going to trial before he and his brother got murdered. If that was the case, why in the hell wouldn't Tony just have flipped himself? Why do 10 years and have nothing to come back to when you get out and get shelved? And on top of that keep your mouth shut and have no one looking out for your family while you do a stretch? Seems like almost a sure fire way to essentially force someone into cooperating and he was a high ranking guy.

I don't buy Frank's recollection that one of his Witness Protection handlers told him Tony was thinking about cooperating though because the FBI would have had absolutely loved to flip a guy like Tony, he could have given them the whole upper echelon of the mob in Chicago and it would have been a much bigger deal than the Family Secrets trial a few years later that ironically centered around the Spilotro brother's murders. Obviously if Tony was considering ratting, he sure as hell wouldn't have taken the chance and went to that "meeting" in the basement with his brother.

Last edited by Goldy; 08/21/20 09:18 PM.