Not a bad article. A challenging project. Joe Bonanno was their representative on the Commission. Frank Garofalo had a box manufacturing plant in Mercer, Salvatore Profaci brother to Joe Profaci visited a few times a year there. Vincenzo Figlia, father of Emmanuel Figlia was also made in the Profaci family before relocating to San Jose. Anthony Scavuzzo owned a peach orchard outside Modesto, and was listed in a janitorial capacity at his sons steakhouse in Santa Clara. Salvatore Costanza worked at General Motors plant in Freemont. Joe Cerrito was not caught at the 1957s big meet at Barbara's house, he and Jimmy Lanza escaped, Cerrito through New Orleans and Lanza through Milwaukee. That law suit brought on by Joe Cerrito really angered alot of members in his family, and some members in the San Francisco family thought he had lost his mind.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green