Salvatore Taranto, Frank Genovese, Gregory Genovese, and Alfonso Gunetta were made members of San Francisco Family. Vincenzo Di Girolamo, Nick Guastella, Tony Ditri, John Bello, Joe Venza, Salvatore Coppola, and Prospect Salvatore Mule were made members of the Bonanno family, some of which transferred when Joe Bonanno retired. Phil Morici went back to New York before and after the Castellammarese War and Chicago, still owned business on the east coast till he died, his son Tony took over part of them while the others went to a couple of New York families. Joseph Genovese was made into the Bonanno family and transferred to the Barbara/Bufalino family. Carlo America, Larry Bracco, and Thomas Novello are made members. Good list, some important associates you missed, Leo Chargin, Salvatore Novello, Ernest Cassetta, Stephen Cerrito, Joe Perrucci, Al Salciccia, Thomas Salciccia brother to Al and in family lawyer, Jack Matchak, Frank Rao, Jack Allen, and Joe Campagna. San Jose and San Francisco both were big in narcotics before Appalachian and still had some guys dealing afterwards. San Jose associates who were big after the 1950s in the drug trade were Al Salciccia, Richard Salciccia, Salvatore Vaccaro, and George Rich. The Misuracas go back to Detroit where Joe Cusenza and his brothers killed Big Sal Misuraca. Interesting that both Joe Cusenza and Pietro Misuraca ended up in the San Jose crime family. I keep seeing Nicholas Orlando on the charts, it is actually Orlando Catelli.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green