Originally Posted by Lenox
I understand its your opinion but i just think its strange that Alite constantly talks about how tough he was while a pro boxer , mma fighter, or wrestler never mention anything about how tough they were or how feared they were.
Again, im not saying Gotti jr was tough either.. where are Gotti jrs credentials??? Im just making a point, that is all.
I will say this , you dont do weeks or months in witsec without some form of toughness and you dont spend time in a brazilian prison without some toughness. No doubt about it.

Originally Posted by Lenox
I understand its your opinion but i just think its strange that Alite constantly talks about how tough he was while a pro boxer , mma fighter, or wrestler never mention anything about how tough they were or how feared they were.
Again, im not saying Gotti jr was tough either.. where are Gotti jrs credentials??? Im just making a point, that is all.
I will say this , you dont do weeks or months in witsec without some form of toughness and you dont spend time in a brazilian prison without some toughness. No doubt about it.

It’s not like I’m praising Alite lol. I do t like either guy but all the research I’ve done and heard Alite was a legit tough guy.