and what you are missing is no one is trying to avoid an elephant in the room. As i explained time and again whether or not someone is an alleged member of a secret society is not a crime. A person needs to be tied to and engage in criminal activity to be found guilty. I don't need to rehash a narrative and label that is on every web search possible when you look up my father's name. I am focused on the facts and if the facts and evidence do not add up to guilt rather a reputation and label does that is the issue. Under Rico you need to have knowledge and Participation hence why Pinkerton liability was introduced in this case to lower threshold to "reasonable foreseeable " You are trying to minimize my position based on a desire you have for me to get into membership and status. That point is irrelevant to my focus. My focus is the lack of evidence , unfair practices and lying informants which led to a wrongful conviction . Many feel as you do that if you believe someone is a member even if they did not commit the crime they are being charged with they are guilty regardless. That is the majority of the philosophy of many on these forums and in the general public. problem is, that is not how the law is supposed to work. Everyone deserves a fair trial and if the evidence is there and a defendant fights and is found guilty so be it. However to sit back and promote a wrongful conviction as justified based on who you may believe someone is as it relates to an enterprise not as it relates to the charges is not an ideology I align with. You make a definitive comment that "he knew about it " when in fact that is a flawed and innacurate claim. If one would read the court minutes you would see no documents , recorded calls, wires, wire taps support that. The only supposed claim that he knew about it came from a jail house informant who never knew my father, met him or dealt with him on any level. He exchanged that story to receive a time served sentence when he was facing 40 years to life. My point is not to convince anyone who has the mindset as I laid out above, however I will appeal to those who are open minded and believe in the concept that one should be charged with crimes they have committed or have been involved with . Everyone regardless of alleged positions and titles should have the right to a fair trial, in simplest terms that is how I see it. The only elephant in the room that needs to be addressed is many on these groups feel the criminal justice process should be thrown out the window when someone has an OC label. I usually stay off these forums as they are a lost cause as many have their mind made up and no room for a logical debate exists. However, this statement was made at my expense so I needed to address directly

Last edited by Justicetechpros; 08/12/20 05:32 PM.