Nymafia- i love your site and you all do great work and this is not an indictment on you or even Crea’s son.. but the interview and part of his podcast i listened to is tough to take for the 1 simple fact that he doesnt acknowledge his dad is part of the mob. Thats not debatable. And under the RICO law its a crime to be part of a criminal or corrupt organization and the members can be held criminally liable for the acts of others in the organization. No doubt there was witness credibility issues and maybe prosecutorial misconduct... but if those advocating for justice cant even acknowledge the elephant in the room that hes a made man in the mob who was likely the UB and or at least a capo then i have a hard time hearing more of what he has to say...

Personally he may not have done it or ordered it but theres no way on this earth he didnt know about it

And again hes advocating for his dad its noble i totally get that and he seems like a smart guy... but his constant theme is truth and facts... the truth/facts are his pop has been listed as a made member of the Lucchese’s since what the late 80s, been convicted of being a high ranking member and previously did time identified as such... thats just my two cents anyway.. keep doing good work i enjoy your site very much

quote=NYMafia]If you missed the interview, it's up on Facebook here:

https://www.facebook.com/justice.te...j7bV_EdAUCQ3QHwI&fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARDVtNV0NNFRw1jFFGhjpzk8ppv0HdnbwDIQle9EQFkeWLv2UfY1YtCkUoi8DBCoWdyGkuo7aWNhFtmSh3tis4ouBAExqSt5KEm9Aq0jnFdNDfzT1IQhKZENjjj6kp4dd7lLtjP8hMvB5fG1uwPcdSDskjeNPzB_LvL9Uorfa6ZaVsul8n9wgIAOks9ivbXr6L3pW_A52iXvtXAXEPDmjiDoCj8

[/quote]

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"