Originally Posted by pmac
Greg scarpa demeo and the karate dude. They all killed innocents. Women and there made brothers/best friends. Only scarpa rose to capo for a brief period of time and I guess you could add he was a secret informant for 30yrs against his sworn oath. They all did of the books killings so you can't even blame there bosses

But honestly, I DO BLAME THEIR BOSSES! In fact I throw all those bodies at the doorstep of the bosses. When you have animals like that among the troops its good because they are your attack dogs, but you throw any semblance of decency (even for street guys) out the window.

These bums should NEVER have been made "good fellows" , but that is the bad judgement of various hierarchies. What decent knock around guys want to break bread with these DG's?

I strongly believe guys like this should have been kept on leashes as "associates" and only utilized if/when needed. Its part of the downfall IMO of "this thing" that degenerates like these got "position". Here as well as Italy/Sicily.

Bad shit in my book!