#1 - Roy DeMeo for me was a total psychopathic, depraved fuck. He reveled in killing as some do but took it to a whole other level. Chopping up bodies and bleeding em out and then neatly packaging them up? Straight out SERIAL KILLER SHIT! So he's #1 of the three

#2 - Gregory Scarpa Sr. NOT ONLY was he another depraved scumbag who you just couldn't trust, he also reveled in killing. He enjoyed setting up and killing friends, women, etc. NO love or affection in him. Hollow! PLUS he was a complete RAT for over thirty years. So what redeeming qualities did he have? Scarpa was a VERY BAD GUY.... #2 for sure.

#3 - It's a tossup because there are quiet a few who could fall into this category.... but I think I'd have to go with Thomas (Karate) Pitera. He was another psychotic serial killer. Had his own cemetery in S.I. and again; he reveled in killing - dismembering - saving trinkets.... Italian or no Italian. Wiseguy or no wiseguy... he was a piece of shit serial killer! There really is no other way to say it.

**Note: I'm gonna break my own rules here. Because I know I said only 3 guys. But this POS really should be on the list also. Charles Carneglia..... you want more than this guy?? Lol

He looks, acts, and did exactly what serial killers do! Why?? Because he was one. Carneglia is one scary dude. I wouldn't be inviting him to my backyard bbq. Lol

He saved a whole wall of memorabilia of his kills: bracelets, chains, rings, ID's etc. He boiled and disolved people in acid. Not even once, which doesn't make it any better. But THIS was his M.O...... Nah for me? Carneglia deserves #1, 2, AND 3 all by himself. That's one Sick Sick Guy!

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/12/20 07:30 AM.