He was not directly with the Springfield, Massachusetts crew, but is anybody familiar with Cosmo (Pinky) Panarelli?

He was a "soldier" within a very small regime operating out of the City of Worcester, MA. A very low key Genovese caporegine named Frank Iaconi led this faction. There has never been much written or documented about Iaconi or his men aside from naming a few of them... I plan to change that if I can.

I am currently trying to put together an expose' on this Worcester faction. Probably the most well known mafiosi some forum members may be familiar with is Carlo Mastrototaro. He's dead now but became a major player in this crew and was known nationally.

Thomas (Champ) Sanfratello is another member.

I am putting this out there to all forum members that if in fact you have any knowledge that you think would be helpful to me, I would greatly appreciate your input. I'd like to make this story line as complete as possible and not a regurgitation of the little info that's always been available.

Again let me state that I greatly appreciate whatever you can provide me.

.......And hopefully it'll make for an ass-kicking storyline on "The Iaconi Regime of Worcester, MA"

sincerely, The Other Guy!