Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by Jshov31
Originally Posted by ralphie_cifaretto
Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Who is Johnny Joe?

Johnny Joe is John Spirito Sr. A very respected and a very feared man who used to be a top enforcer for Patty DeFilippo. If anyone could challenge the nose for the top spot, it's him. I know Bruno Indelicato is another one but he's still got a few years left and may be too old

I think it’s Johnny Joe’s if he wants it. The amount of respect I seen that man get from all the other families and the prison administration was second to none. It almost seemed(to me anyway) that even Bruno deferred to Johnny Joe. Don’t get me wrong, Bruno wouldn’t back down from 15 DC blacks with knives if it came down to it but Johnny was the shot caller for that crew. No question

You are absolutely correct. I've been telling people about Johnny Joe's clout for a long time. When he was in Fairton, he pretty much ran everything. Gambinos, Genoveses, Colombos, they did everything that guy wanted. The only other guy who got the same amount of respect was Bobby Manna

I was at Fairton from January of 10 to April of 13, out of the halfway Oct 13.

Johnny is smart, tough as nails and earns enough to be respected for more than his balls but not enough to where he gets held down from a leadership position because he earns too good to be a target.