I’m hoping Gotti the 3rd turns into a major UFC draw and more LCN shit comes to light because of it. Love or hate the Gotti’s but they are good for conversation.

Alite was truly a tough guy but he is a full blown rat. It’s the Albanian in him, fucking animals.

Junior is what he is. Somebody who had no business put in the position he was in and is lucky to be alive. Full blown rat line Alite, absolutely not.

There are rules/guidelines set forth before a proffer. If you have a sharp, experienced attorney well versed in how the feds do things it can be a way for you to get an extra 2 points off your final guideline calculation on top of the 2 you get for “acceptance responsibility(pleading guilty) without telling on a soul.

In 02 I was on the verge of going to trial on a bookmaking/illegal gambling case involving wire rooms in Costa Rica and cash changing hands at a bar in Pa. I was hell bent of going to trial, as where my co-defendants. They were trying to crack our heads. At the last minute(maybe a month before trial) the main money man in the case died. The feds were beside themselves. Long story short they came to me and my 4 codefendants and offered us a deal. Nobody except the guys on probation or supervised release already(they were looking at a violation sentence as well) was to do more than a year and 1 day if they “proffered”. It was you, your attorney and the USADA. He wasn’t allowed to ask ANYTHING other than what YOUR PERSONAL involvement was in the case. Nothing can or was to be used against anyone else. They couldn’t ask me anything about ANYONE. They truly just wanted to know how the fuck we did it. Both of us “proffered” and ended up with about 7 months in a camp. 40 million in bets they tracked for 7 months in a camp!!! The other 3 guys were on paper but nobody got mire than 24 months total.

Moral of the story. A proffer is absolutely not the same as testifying against someone. My next at bat with the feds in 09 involved one of my best friends wearing a wire for a year. Trust me, big difference. Especially when the guy wearing a wire is a convicted and admitted murderer and your not. Just because it was piled down to manslaughter on paper doesn’t mean it wasn’t murder. Alite is an admitted murderer, Junior gotti is not.