I know he and his lawyer spoke to prosectutors / proffered but Gotti jr decided he couldnt go through with it. When he proffered, from everything i read, it really had no impact on anyone and no one was ever arrested because of Gotti jr. in fact he gave a lot of info on guys that were dead.

I remember seeing an interview with a law enforcement guy who said: “Gotti jr and his attorney came in to see us but we could immediately see they were giving us either information we already knew or insignificant information relative to his charges. We also got the impression he and his attorney were just trying see if they could possibly read the cards we had for the upcoming trial and that was that, we went to trial”.

Why does John Alite, who not only cooperated but testified against a bunch of mob guys at various trials make Gotti jr sound like a full blown cooperator? I realize the mob calls a guy a rat if he even waives to an agent but i just dont see Gotti jr’s proffer session as leading to anyone getting arrested.
John Alite seems to have a mission to prove to the world that Gotti Jr’ proffer equals or comes close to John Alite’s level of cooperation. Its not even close, Alite was a 100% cooperator.
Im not sticking up for Gotti jr but we need to be fair here.

Last edited by Lenox; 08/03/20 04:37 PM.