Originally Posted by Strax
n the riots we had few weeks ago , there were organized crime members beating up protesters together with the police

Those "protesters" should keep their business where it's supposed to be. Most of them act like a bunch of loose cannon snotty kids and they spread like wildfire.

I got no issue with anti-racism protests and marches; I even agree with it. And I'm kinda fed up with these press articles like "Nigerians running rampant in Italy" that are hellbent on painting every immigrant in a bad light. There's a lot of fairly recent immigrants - from Senegal, Ghana, Bangladesh, Nepal, etc... - over here in Belgian "big" cities that are running local businesses. They work, they pay taxes and they actively stimulate the economy. No issue with this at all.

In recent times though there is the tendency that a segment of spoiled (mostly white) brats are feeling bored and think they should go revolution on everyone. Everybody who doesn't align with their views for the complete 100% is labeled a "nazi" or a "fascist", never mind the fact that none of those misguided rascals can even form a proper definition of any of those terms. I'm fed up with them. Myself and more than a few people I know are waiting for them to bring their horseshit to our doorsteps. They're gonna get KO'd faster than they can scream "Viva la revolución".

And don't think only a growing part of the native population are fed up with their crap. I'd LOVE to seem some of those wannabe anarchists go conduct their business at a local area filled with Italian, Turkish, Greek, Moroccan or Albanian businesses. They're gonna wish they would've stayed in their sheltered place playing PS4 games at their parents' home in a nice residential community.