Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by NYMafia
THAT I totally agree with you on. RATS are the true scum of this world. Regardless of what they may be ratting about. A RAT IS A RAT! And good for nothing except to save their own asses by throwing other people under the bus.

Be a fucking man and go do your time if you fall. You DO NOT become a snitch. That's the true sign of a weasel! Plain and simple.

Gravano had it hard though. Gotti ordered Gravano to take the fall for the murders. Gotti told Gravano: "I'm the boss and the Gambino family needs me out on the street" and he also egotistically told Gravano: "Cosa Nostra needs John Gotti".

Everyone has got a breaking point and for Gravano it was when he was ordered to take the fall for the murders.

Sammy Gravano only cares about Sammy Gravano. He had people killed just so he could make more money . Sammy didn't flip because of what Gotti supposedly said, to pleas guilty so Gotti could walk (even an arrogant prick like Gotti knew he was not getting out of this one) Gravano flipped because he cared about Sammy Gravano first and foremost. He blames Gotti, the "new age mafiosi" and dyslexia on why he became a gangster and flipped. He is simply self serving.

The only people on Gravanos level in terms of scumminess are Joe Massino, Anthony Casso, Phil Leonetti, Ralph Natale, and maybe a few others. Any mafiosi who held a top 3 spot who flipped is pure trash. Makes me sick they let guys like Joe Massino and Sammy Gravano walk the streets at the end of the day. Hell, the guy who probably helped just as much if not more then those 2, Anthony Casso got double crossed by the feds because they didn't like when he fingered dirty FBI and Gravano for lying about the # of murders and that he was a major drug dealer. Casso at least held no bones about it, he said he flipped because he wanted to hit the street again and was selfish. He didn't lie and make up a reason.