Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
What an absolute mockery of justice. And the crooked Feds keep pushing to the media about the laughable fake "escape" attempt Londonio was supposedly masterminding....even though he was acquitted of it. Just a freakin joke and I have no respect for our current DoJ.

FREE Matty Madonna, The Creas, Chris Londonio and Ghost Dogg Caldwell.

I love how you buy what his defense lawyer was selling straight away with no question.

Where was your righteous indignation when this happened?

https://nypost.com/2018/07/31/mobster-who-claims-jail-food-is-killing-him-scarfs-down-hot-dog/

But you're okay with buying into what the government says with no question - even though the overwhelming evidence is that the government was over the top shady in this case. Lied at pretrial. Lied during trial. Lied during sentencing and amazingly (but I shouldn't be surprised) lied in sentencing reports for the very informants that lied on the stand to put these guys away. In fact, in one sentencing report I just got my hands on for one of these informants - what the government wrote in its letter totally contradicts what this guy said on the stand. I'll be writing about that one shortly.

It's not evidence. It's just the way you're interpreting it.

You'd swear people like Bruce Cutler, Gerald Shargel and Robert Simone are pure as the driven snow.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.