Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Originally Posted by Lou_Para
Whack Whack: Good idea about the dispensaries. Just goes to show why the Mob will never go away. I'm an older guy and never even thought about the legal weed biz,but the younger wiseguys are a lot more in tune with the newer opportunities that didn't exist years ago.

Exactly. Look at what Vinny Gorgeous sons were into. All major players in a huuuge marijuana distribution ring. And all got sentences that were not that bad considering the profit they were making. That is how the mob thrives today, this thing has been around over 90 years now. All 5 borgatas have tens of millions of dollars in their kitty to put into a variety of legit businesses. All the 5 families need to do is get fronts to apply for licenses to grow and distribute high grade weed in California, Colorado, Oregon and Washington. And then do what every single other legit grower does...all the extra yields they get they put aside to sell on the black market. All 5 families have links to shipping/cross country drivers that can take all the loads from the west coast and bring it to NY. It is a major money maker. And honestly, the profit margins they can make selling weed is probably pretty comparable to the money to be made in coke and heroin. I wouldn't be surprised if all 5 families were secret partners in the major legal marijuana companies. The seed money has to come from somewhere.

I couldn’t agree more. There is BIG money to be made in the marijuana business legal or illegal. If you have a little bit of money to spend and you can get indoor weed at a decent price shipped or brought into the east coast you will make a killing. And if you get caught it’s a slap on the wrist