Originally Posted by Madonn

Bro, why do you have an avator of Bruno? Interstingely, he's about to be released.

Why do people have Lucky Luciano or Joe Bonanno as avatars? I have Bruno because he is someone I think is legendary in Cosa Nostra history. And BOP has his release date as 2023 is that what you mean when you say soon?Bruno sure was lucky, in the commission trial he got 2 consecutive 20 year terms aka a 40 year sentence. He only had to do 12 before paroled! Hell, even if he gets out in 2023 it is still sooner then if he was forced to do the entire 40 year bid he got for killing Galante!

Originally Posted by Zavattoni
@WhackWhack

Salerno's actual rank is confusing. He was at one point the Consigliere and then Underboss under Chin. I don't believe he was fronting for anyone.... He was just Underboss with alot of power.... I don't understand where him Fronting came from.

I do know however; Despite all the titles; He was the #2 in that family after Gigante.

That's with Louis Manna and Saverio Santora all in the administration.

You don't understand where the front boss came from? Did you miss the entire commission trial? He was put on trial as the Don of the Genovese family. They had no idea he wasn't actually boss until Fish Cafaro flipped and told them. But Salerno was convicted of exact crimes not just being a boss so it didn't matter. But Salerno was 1000% the front/street boss and was used as a lightning rod. Chin was smart.