1- If I am newly crowned I am in no mood for insubordination. I outsource the hit to one of the families from question 2 and give him the Bianca lupara. Totally get rid of the body and evidence. Before this happens I publicly announce I want the beef squashed and elevate him to Underboss. Once he is gone I name the guy I truly wanted as my #2 as "acting" UB while I pull a Gotti and have the Borgata do an "investigation" on what happened to the missing capo/UB.

2- I go along with them. The commission is 5 families. If 2 are already conspiring I throw my weight in with them. Now we control the commission with 3 of the 5 voices. I tell them my price though is that they handle getting rid of my problem from question #1.

3- If it is only a 10 year bid and I am going to be 65 or younger once released I stay on as the don I use blood family members and my most loyal soldiers/capos run the family on my behalf. I give them powers like Vic Orena, ability to induct new members and also order hits as long as 2/3rds of my ruling panel OK it. So pretty much I would put in place a 3 man ruling panel. My UB/Most loyal Capo/Closest blood relative. I tell my consigliere to keep an eye on things and if any fishy stuff happens (one of the ruling panel members has eyes for my spot) I tell the consig to go to my 2 allies on the commission to also handle the disloyal member.

I would have the family concentrate on opening dispensaries in legal states. Then use excess product to move on the streets in NY. Weed is minor compared to everything else so no problem focusing on that. I would avoid violence as much as possible but if need be I will order hits if I have to. I would also focus on gambling as much as possible and for my loansharking I would vet my customers and only lend to people I know are going to pay/not rat.

I also restructure my family. I would want to have a maximum of 75-80 made men in 6 crews.I respectfully shelve any elderly members and shelve anyone susceptible to flipping or long terms. I would try and give all my violent acts to a loyal group of 5-10 enforcers and promise them their family is 100% taken care of if they have to go away. That way only a limited amount of members are involved with violence.

I would totally ban any coke, heroin and pill trafficking. Hijacking I would dissuade but at the end of the day I would hopefully be getting $30-40 thousand a week from my family and any big scores the family is invovled in I would spread the wealth and not be greedy. My goal would be to make $1.5-2 mil a year and any extra I give to my members.

Last edited by WhackWhack; 07/30/20 09:26 PM.