Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari

If there is tensio needs ton in the family, and a faction does not like that I am boss, but its leader lives by the rules, has some power or a force to reckoned with and earner, offer him the position as well as negotiations. All works out,

A problem person needs a bullet, not a promotion.

Demoted or shelved. If you kill every member worth a lot more alive, you will end up with shitheads around you, making the family weak and stagnant, not expanding into the future. One thing no one is talking about is how much a soldier and crew kickup. Too much and you get disgruntled members in the ranks, too little and you make a chance of yourself becoming a target by appearing to he a pushover. It is a balancing act, and you have to look at what each individual crews and soldiers make. Some pay more if they make more, others pay less if they make less. It is best to put half of the kickup into the family bank, this is for members lawyer fees, support incarcerated members families ect, if convicted or jailed for a family sanction crime. A non sanction crime, not clearing it with their capo and boss first is where they are on their own. Always touch base. The other half is devided between the administration members. There are different names for it but it is all the same.

Now how I posted on running a family is based on a majority of the family is based in NYC and surrounding area. The family may have a crew in New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida and a few members scattered around the country, west coast, Las Vegas, maybe outside the United States, but still the family administration resides in New York City. Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx ect are the major factions in the family or blood relations. Real life Genovese New Jersey faction is a force to reckoned with and historically has maintained a member from that faction in the family administration.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green