Great post. I'm at work and can't write a full and long post;

I would run my family like a corporation; Kind of like Paul Castellano did. I'd be more of a business man but I would be ruthless If push comes to shove. I'd focus on White Collar crimes and the garment industry. There is alot of money in that industry.

A Captain who opposed my succession as boss; I would have a talk with him and if he still doesn't want accept me; He would be murdered or put on the shelf. His body would be sinked into the ocean where he could never be found.

When it comes to my Underboss; I'd be someone that I'm close too; and is well respected in the family. He would have had to be a made guy for 30+ years. I would let my Underboss front for me like Fat Tony Salerno. He would have power to make members; and order murders with my consent.

My Consigliere; He would be a old wily veteran. Someone who respected the rules.... I would want my Consigliere to oversee my NJ crews. Kind of like Louis Manna. This is too prevent my Underboss who will also be Front Boss from becoming too powerful. I would want other families to think my Consigliere is my #2 guy. Not the Underboss..

All crews are too be autonomous (Not too mingle much)

I'd have a a made guy or two would would only report to me. The ones that make millions of doller in their rackets.

Absolutely no drug dealing...

I'll have more stuff to add later.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 07/30/20 04:20 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.