Idk how many of you all watched this... its ehh theres some decent new wire taps but half the time they dont id whos saying what... they veered off into Gotti a little which is annoying as fuck i get why since Paul was whacked before the trial but still. Lotta good law enforcement insight about how they bugged places altho everytime i see Lin Devecchio on screen i wonder how on earth hes not in prison

My 2 main beefs were not enough about the Genovese and Fat Tony wiretaps. And literally zero mention of Carmine Persico at all or him defending himself?! They talked more about Gerry Langella since they bugged him but he wasnt the boss!?

And Last thing they Kept saying how the mob controlled the city in the 1970s yet didnt make any specific examples just later about the concrete club... its worth a watch but not more than once the old Bill Kurtis docs are better

Side note: Anyone know what happened to that doc American Rackets about Jimmy Naps son and the NJ Genovese bust in 1988? That looked fascinating trailer was great and its an area thats not been discussed? Was supposed to be released by now i thought

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"