Originally Posted by Jshov31
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Jshov31
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
There are many I did my research on...

Roy DeMeo, Tommy Pitera, Gaspipe Casso, Vinny Basciano,Frank LoCascio, Nino Gaggi, Sonny Franzese,Chin Gigante, Tony Ducks, Fat Tony, Junior Persico, Gerry Lang, Patsy Conte, Matty Madonna, Carmine Galante, Joe Bonanno etc I can go on and on. The hundreds of hours I have spent on the web, wikipedia, reading books, journals, law dockets etc have been on a huge assortment of different members...as you can tell by my username, Bruno Indelicato is my #1....The guy was literally the only confirmed person to hit a boss when it had happened. Anastasia? People aren't sure if it was Gallo+Persico or Gambino Heroin Dealers. Masseria? Rumored to be Vito genovese, Bugsy etc but not confirmed. Maranzano? No concrete names. But Bruno was convicted of 100% being a gunman in the Galante slaying. Yes Gravano named The Castellano/Bilotti shooters but none had the name factor like Bruno.

Hits a boss, becomes a capo for it either at age 23 or 32 (no one even knows for sure if he was born in 47 or 56, BOP is sure it is 47, but many newspaper articles put his age as being born in 56 during the commission trial. Sonny Red would have been 15 if Bruno was born in 47, I don't buy that). Regardless, how many people are capos at age 23 or at the oldest 32? Most guys are not even made by age 32. Only Bonanno being boss at 26 compares. Yes Michael Franzese was also young but when your father is Underboss that is different. The family kills his dad and the loyalists and he was marked for death but he ends up working again for the Bonannos because I believe the Genovese got him a pass. You have to have a lot of respect to get something like that.

Brunos father in law was Jimmy the Gent. His best friends were Tommy Karate and vinny Gorgeous. Bruno was convicted of multiple murders and still avoided life sentences..He will eventually get out..Bruno was also in Donnie Brasco. I have to say Bruno is probably by far the most famous LCN member who never held a top 3 leadership spot. Him killing loads of guys, being a huge coke head and still being alive etc he is just one of a kind and should have more written about him..For all he has done there truly is little known about him. When you kill a boss, were part of the commission trial and stuff like your actual DoB is still not 100% known that is truly something.

Mike is a constant ball breaker and he was on me pretty good about going home soon and I just wasn’t in the mood for it and jokingly called him a jerkoff.

What did he say to get you that angry?

I found out my ex wife was banging one of the local cops that used to break my balls all the time. I got the divorce papers maybe 4 weeks before my halfway house date and Mike(the nonstop ball breaker that he is) was messing with me about it because the cop she was banging was like 50 and at the time I was 30. I truly didn’t give a shit about the divorce or her at that point but I just couldn’t get over the fact she was banging this old midget cop(he’s 5-2 150lbs at the most and I was 5-10 and probably 210 at the time) I just couldn’t fathom it and he was riding me about it. It was harmless but I just wasn’t in the mood and lost it for a second. To this day I’ll get a DM on IG from him at least once a month that will just simply say “jerkoff”.

A DM once a month? fucking hell lol

When did you leave prison?