Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Originally Posted by Madonn
Originally Posted by WhackWhack
Originally Posted by Madonn
1. Tony Mirra - the guy is what I call a 1%er. He was not a regular wiseguy but was considered a sociopath. He was unique and stands out from the majority of the wiseguys. I wish we had more information about him and some wiretaps.

2. Philip Lombardo - the guy was a mafia boss and a genius one. During his era, a lot of civilians and law enforcement thought Fat Tony was the de facto boss which turned to be false. Lombardo is a role model for wiseguys and how the mafia should operate.

Funzi Tieri was front boss for Benny Squint for nearly the full time. Salerno was mainly Chins front boss

My bad you are right. It was Funzi Tieri, but Salerno had a boss position as well if I'm not mistaken.

Well supposedly, Benny Squint was the boss right after Vito died but he had used Tommy Eboli and Funzi Tieri as the front bosses. In 1981 both Funzi died and Benny Squint stepped down. Salerno was named front boss in 1981 but after Benny Squint stepped down Chin became the don. Salerno was underboss though before front boss, but underboss isn't as powerful when you have front bosses along with the actual don.

Bro, why do you have an avator of Bruno? Interstingely, he's about to be released.