I've just finished reading Gaspare Mutolo's book ("La Mafia non lascia tempo") and he talks about his testimony against John Gambino. Interestingly, the FBI and the Italian police decided to have particularly strict security measures for his travel and accomodation in America. Mutolo hated it and complained that he has testified against the most dangerous sicilian bosses following the same security measures and he didn't understand why he'd have to follow such a strict protocol in order to testify against a couple of "American idiots" ("scimuniti americani" as he wrote in his book). Ultimately, the Italian police and the FBI lightened the security protocol.

I would like to point out a small mistake. In the paragraph about Mutolo on the article there's supposed to be a picture of Mutolo but it's actually a picture of Italian actor Pierfrancesco Favino as Buscetta in the movie Il Traditore. You can easily find pictures of Mutolo on google.

Finally, I must say I don't really understand the tone of the Gravano paragraph. I don't really care for Gravano but you guys write serious reports based on actual facts and i think you should be more neutral on your subject. In my opinion, The picture of a rat, the pun on his surname and other remarks don't really do justice to the work you've put in for this article. It's not a big deal but i feel you coudl do without it ;-)