Originally Posted by Sicilian Babe
I would say meatballs, as extra cheese doesn't count, IMO, since you're putting cheese on anyway.

When we were in Sicily in 2018, my cousins took us to a pizza place that served lemon pizza. It sounds awful, but damn, it was delicious. It was basically a white pizza with lemon, but Sicilian lemons are a whole different fruit than American. I haven't tried making it here, although Giada has a recipe available online.

Alot of things that sound out of place food wise r suprising..such as where the ingriedients come from..I would def try a pie like that...I have for yrs. wanting 2 have a true "Clam pizza"..w/ as a white pie w/lots o' garlic , oregano , & fresh clams from local dudes & I don't know what kinda cheese..& maybe some FUME from the clams in a good oven..saw it on some PBS TV show..it looked so good...still cant get it up here in Philly..& u know what?..I would eat anything Giada makes...she went 2 school 4 this good shit...I read a recipe 4 grilled sardines from her..was a sicilian recipe..don't get me wrong, I grilled many a sardines working as a Sous Chef in 1 of Philly's top Southern Italian restaurants..but this marinade was on the mark....I want my clam pie!!!!! Anybody know where 2 go???

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...