Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by The_Marble_Guy
@NYMafia I always like reading about my backyard. And I appreciate you for putting these articles together. Did pretty well for someone not from here. Idk what the status on someone like Richard is. I’ve alwAys been under the assumption he was an associate based on how he’s been identified in the past. But as mentioned in this thread there could have been a few quick makings over recent years. So who knows.

I've always been interested the New England crew. Gotta tell ya that we've visited Providence and eaten up in Federal Hill. I enjoyed checking out the area.

And I've been up to Boston's North End several times. I really like their Little Italy. Obviously much smaller than what NYC had, but also much cleaner and quaint. Very historic, a nice restaurant row. I was there when they had they're annual feast, I think it might have been "St. Anthony of Padua" if I'm not mistaken.

Very enjoyable. I recommend it... my children who were young at the time really enjoyed it as well.

I thought Raymond always ran a small, tight crew......lot of blood split over the years, Lol, but a good little Family none the less.

@nymafia agreed. They’ve always been an interesting subject to discuss. Not being bias cause I’m from there but from researching through the years they’ve always been fun to read about.

Yea federal hill isn’t what it was, same with mulberry. North end is the best imo. But they’re all fun in their ways.

Plus NY has always had good relations with us. And I’ve heard many stories of even guys like Gotti visiting every so often. He was friendly with Gerard and so on. So there’s always been that connection there. Makes for great convo.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast