Hi Marble Guy, thanks for reading and your interest in my expose. The more current membership list I provided at the bottom of the Pictorial chart on New England that I designed doesn't confirm that Bonafiglia is an "inducted" soldier per se, only that he is a more "current" player in the Family.

To the contrary I tried to qualify the list created by specifically stating above the list that "most" named were members or high ranking associates.

I wrote "Most listed are inducted, the balance are top-ranked associates. Informants are marked with an * asterisk"

My reason for that is that although I am generally familiar with NE, and much more familiar with the earlier wiseguys from there, without a doubt there are some that I am wholly unfamiliar with. So I wouldn't wanna make that judgement call understand?

I come from NYC. In my town I'm extremely familiar with who's who so to speak. Not as much with current NE guys.

In regards to Bonafiglia, are you saying you are relatively certain he's an "associate?" Because you may very well be correct. I am not the one to confirm his status one way or the other. Lol

Anyway, I'm happy that you read my articles on the Patriarca crew. I do hope you enjoyed them... I do try. lol

Stay well my friend....sincerely, "The Other Guy"